Visitor Visas

Are you planning to come to Australia for a holiday, visit family or as a business visitor?

Most visitor visas applications are straight forward and can be applied for on-line however, sometimes there are circumstances and criteria that can make applications more complicated.

Australian Visa Advice can assist you with your Visitor visa application to ensure that you have the best chance possible of taking that trip to Australia.

There are three visas that you can apply for online to visit Australia for tourism or business visitor activities:

Should you not be eligible to apply for an Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601) ​or an eVisitor (subclass 651) visa the Australian Visa Advice can assist you with your application for a visitor visa (subclass 600)  

Visitor visa (subclass 600) 
This visa lets you stay in Australia for a visit or for business visitor purposes. Your stay can be for up to three, six or 12 months.

You might be able to get this visa if you are travelling to Australia:

  • as a visitor
  • for business visitor activities
  • to visit family
  • on a tour with a registered travel agent from the People’s Republic of China

Paid work is not allowed under the Visitor visa, though voluntary work may be permitted. You cannot enrol in study courses that are longer than three months.

You may need to provide financial documents to prove you can yourself (pay for the hotels and different activities) during your trip.
You may be asked to prove your intent to return your home country after your trip to Australia.

Australian Visa Advice can support you with this process to ensure that you have the best possible chance of obtaining a Visitor sc600 visa.